Comment on page
Intercom for Jira is a product to facilitate an efficient workflow when working with Intercom conversations and Jira issues. It displays your Intercom conversations, users, and leads data next to your Jira issues. On the Intercom side, it publishes Jira issue activities as admin notes to conversations.
- Intercom for Jira transfers data between Jira Cloud and Intercom using an intermediary server owned by ToolsPlus at intercom-for-jira-prod.toolsplus.app, hosted on Google Cloud.
- Google Cloud servers are located in the us-central1 region, Iowa, United States.
- We take great pains to securely authenticate your connection to Intercom.
- We never store any Intercom or Jira data on our servers.
- We do not store your Intercom or Jira credentials anywhere.